Monday, May 17, 2010

The De-shabbified shelf

Recently a good friend gave us this beautiful white distressed shelf. I planned to use it in my daughter's room but she's not into "beat up and ugly." GASP!


How can you not love this? Eight year-olds have no taste. So anyway, I agreed to repaint it in her favorite color - pink. (surprise, surprise)



It's perfect for keeping her dolls and figurines in sight but out of reach of her younger sisters.



Luckily, I still have some paint left over from when we painted her room so I didn't have to go buy more.






My friend likes it so much she wants the shelf back.  Have a great day y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Cottage white and shabby is cute; hot pink rocks! Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shaleza - don't forget to link up to my new blog party today!

    www.FrugalFabulousDesign.com

    ReplyDelete